BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,228
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 60 of 90 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 89 90
Re: Boys 2020-8th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Maryland that makes no sense. Don't you mean September 1, 2001 - August 31, 2002 for 2020?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey Maryland that makes no sense. Don't you mean September 1, 2001 - August 31, 2002 for 2020?

yes, sorry!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
News alert: tournaments are grade based. Bringing up birthdates over and over again shows how obsessed you losers are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
News alert: tournaments are grade based. Bringing up birthdates over and over again shows how obsessed you losers are.

Hey Crabs [lacrosse]. Good to see you here. Now run along and get busy with Junior's driving lessons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just wanted to wish my 8th Grade 2020 AA Elite player a Happy 14th Birthday.....

Happy birthday! I remember when the hockey stats always said 1st qtr birthdays were the older better kids, Now look.

what are we supposed to look at?

How things change. For better or worse

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey Crabs [lacrosse]. Good to see you here. Now run along and get busy with Junior's driving lessons.

You really need some new material.

I have nothing to do with the Crabs (other than my son has played against them). But you really look like an idiot crying about something that is not against the rules. If you don't like it, don't play in age based events.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CRABS....its great, you have the entire youth lacrosse world realize you cheat, are with out values, and gamed the system.
My boy would never play there. NICE REP!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking forward to seeing MADLAX first hand this Sunday...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really need some new material.

I have nothing to do with the Crabs (other than my son has played against them). But you really look like an idiot crying about something that is not against the rules. If you don't like it, don't play in age based events.

So he's the idiot for wanting to bring back some integrity to the game vs. bury his head in the sand and sing "la la la I'm ignoring everything"? Why are you bitching, it's the rules!

Hey NFL players, why are you whining about concussions all the time? You wimps, the rules say you can knock the crap out of each other and bang heads all day! If you don't like it, go play golf. Losers.

Do you see where you logic leads? Do you understand things change for a reason; and change needs support to gain traction and make a difference when you stand up for something you know is right? We call that leadership and integrity.

Good job dad. I hope your son follows in your footsteps and chooses convenience over character.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are they playing?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are they playing?

I guess at the same lame tournament as this guys team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CRABS....its great, you have the entire youth lacrosse world realize you cheat, are with out values, and gamed the system.

laughing all the way to hopkins

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who happen to be struggling badly and won't win a thing in part to the recruiting of holdback losers like your son!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2020 is not going to play HoCo because the entire league is scared of us. I bet LI teams will be scared as well to play us this spring. Typical.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can laugh all you want, but sitting next to your son at Hopkins was a kid that did not need to be retained a year to play down to get recruited. Talents never plays down! There will be plenty more of those kids than kids like yours that needed a helping hand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"I guess at the same lame tournament as this guys team"...

Yes, exactly. Thanks Mr. Sunshine. Bitter? Son small? bad birthday, little weenie, no cash, owe back $ on your dated SUV with lax stickers all over it? Were you even all league in anything or just an angry grump. World has enough negative losers...why don't you try and be a better kinder person--it is harder without a doubt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax 2020 is not going to play HoCo because the entire league is scared of us. I bet LI teams will be scared as well to play us this spring. Typical.

Thanks. You owe me a new keyboard and monitor. I spit out all the coffee I was drinking and then read your comment and almost choked laughing!!!!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to pay your Academy dues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are out of your mind. Madlax 2020 would have a hard time with a Cobra U14 rec team from HOCO. Where in the [lacrosse] do you dream up this stuff. Or, maybe you are the mad owner of Madlax, but in any event pay up for the keyboard and monitor you caused to be ruined.

Thanks. You owe me a new keyboard and monitor. I spit out all the coffee I was drinking and then read your comment and almost choked laughing!!!!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to pay your Academy dues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey anyone see the 3D write up? Zummo, really? 90% of the write ups were kids on your team. Does 3D stand for "dummy"? What a joke of a money grab. You think people don't know whats going on but they do- Dummy! Do everyone a big favor and just keep the money people give you, don't let them spend anymore on travel and just write things up the way you just did. Same result. Some of those kids couldn't hit the side of a barn or never got a chance to show anything since the teams a pre-determined and stacked for obvious reasons. How much they pay you for it. Guys like you (and a lot of other clowns) are making these showcases even more embarassing than they alredy are. Don't get me started on the others. Maybe the rest will remember this post before you write up your next articel and try and do it based on skill and effort and not the club team or how runs it or better yet whose pocket they are in- Dummy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which 2020 club will have the first commit? Crabs, crush, looneys, fca, 91?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does it matter. We all know the lefty from crush could pick any school he wants right now. Everyone else is second if that's your concern.
Which 2020 club will have the first commit? Crabs, crush, looneys, fca, 91?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey anyone see the 3D write up? Zummo, really? 90% of the write ups were kids on your team. Does 3D stand for "dummy"? What a joke of a money grab. You think people don't know whats going on but they do- Dummy! Do everyone a big favor and just keep the money people give you, don't let them spend anymore on travel and just write things up the way you just did. Same result. Some of those kids couldn't hit the side of a barn or never got a chance to show anything since the teams a pre-determined and stacked for obvious reasons. How much they pay you for it. Guys like you (and a lot of other clowns) are making these showcases even more embarassing than they alredy are. Don't get me started on the others. Maybe the rest will remember this post before you write up your next articel and try and do it based on skill and effort and not the club team or how runs it or better yet whose pocket they are in- Dummy!

They went down there with a dedicated club team and still lost to teams thrown together on the spot. That is the funny part. What is not funny is spending thousands to go to FLA in the hope your kid would get a fair shake only to see how certain club leaders try to game the system. Shouldn't be surprised after witnessing similar BS at Brine. This is just too often how it works.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They went down there with a dedicated club team and still lost to teams thrown together on the spot. That is the funny part. What is not funny is spending thousands to go to FLA in the hope your kid would get a fair shake only to see how certain club leaders try to game the system. Shouldn't be surprised after witnessing similar BS at Brine. This is just too often how it works.

I would say, lol! However, this has become the norm. Prominent club coaches/directors tell their kids to sign up for certain showcases because they will be favored. Sad part is that some kids are actually attending hoping for an honest evaluation. spending money they may not have to help their kids. You directors from Legacy, 91, Express,etc, should be ashamed of yourselves. Several kids on that write up did not do [lacrosse] and everyone who was there knows it. Others who were written up at certain positions had 0% competition so yeah they looked good?? A total joke, and the actual deserving kids, nobody knows who those are because for every legit write up the is a shady no evidence one!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with the kid from crush. Saw him at a clinic and he is so physically mature for his age. Incredible stick but when playing with older kids his speed wasn't there but that is to be expected. Probably will have pick of any school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's either gonna be the kid from crush, the fogo from looneys, the crabs attack em ,or the lefty attack men from fca

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A normal person would be embarrassed: bringing your club team down at once, "arranging" it so they all stay together as a team and then coaching that same team yourself. What gets ignored, however, is that when a disproportionate number of those same kids get written up after the fact nobody actually believes it. They just figure it is an extension of the back room deals that led up to that point. So in the end, you actually diminish kids who may be not only good players, but talented enough to have garnered recognition on their own.....if only the grown-ups believed in them enough to not put their finger on the scale but rather let it play out fair and square. Shame on 3d really for allowing that type of manipulation. As to the coach/director, again, at some point a normal person would be embarrassed. You are not doing these kids any favors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A kid that is exclusively a fogo will NOT be a first to go. Lefty's first

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs without a doubt since they are all Holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 8th grade Lefty from FCA will be celebrating his 15th birthday soon. Maybe his commitment will be a birthday present.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A normal person would be embarrassed: bringing your club team down at once, "arranging" it so they all stay together as a team and then coaching that same team yourself. What gets ignored, however, is that when a disproportionate number of those same kids get written up after the fact nobody actually believes it. They just figure it is an extension of the back room deals that led up to that point. So in the end, you actually diminish kids who may be not only good players, but talented enough to have garnered recognition on their own.....if only the grown-ups believed in them enough to not put their finger on the scale but rather let it play out fair and square. Shame on 3d really for allowing that type of manipulation. As to the coach/director, again, at some point a normal person would be embarrassed. You are not doing these kids any favors.

Exactly, the only problem is club directors are not normal people. Glad this was exposed, just feel bad for a couple of the kids who actually were deserving, it's now turned into a joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wrong. lefty's bday in mid Aug.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a new showcase. Its called "pay to play".
$2500 per player and I will write up everyone and email all the college coaches for you. That work? Send registration form to my email:
Ionlycareaboutthemoney.com or greasemeforawriteup.org

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a new showcase. Its called "pay to play".
$2500 per player and I will write up everyone and email all the college coaches for you. That work? Send registration form to my email:
Ionlycareaboutthemoney.com or greasemeforawriteup.org

Here is a joke in of itself framed as a question: why not just skip the lacrosse, charge less and do a speed dating event in a rented out coffee shop? Each kid and parent can sit for 10 minutes in front of coaches and talk about their favorite movies and ice cream flavors and dad can show the highlight film to them on an iPad plus hand over the impressive middle school report cards.

Could charge $150 a head and cut the coaches in on the vig and make no small fortune spinning thousands of kids and parents through.

If this is going to be a joke, it should be an EFFECTIVELY MANAGED joke.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is this article? Looking for a giggle during lunch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Giggle. Pick a site. Read the NY Post, more truth in those articles than the 3D write ups. Time to be called out folks. Keep up the BS and you will be called out here. Enough is enough. You are ruining the entire process (or should I say already ruined it) Question. Whats worse this or the political special interests?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curious if a corresponding number of kids from the team that beat Zummos badly were written up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone is a money grab, you guys should know that by now

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are all nuts. My son does not play for Zummo and I was at 3 d event in Florida. His kids stood out as the top players at the event. It was basically express fl$ and non hotbed kids. Zummo's team is one of the top teams in age group ( top 7 or 8) Why wouldn't his kids get written up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is 3 Village Lacrosse in this age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Curious if a corresponding number of kids from the team that beat Zummos badly were written up

Well, if you count the reclass on Crush, 15 playing 13-year-olds, he was written up as being "one of the bigger, more athletic".... Oh, I wonder why he stood out?

Page 60 of 90 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 89 90

Link Copied to Clipboard