BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 76 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 75 76
Re: Boys 2022-6th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG...Please say you are not playing.."We" are playing..Is your family coming to watch you two play...Fun time in your household im sure

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
OMG...Please say you are not playing.."We" are playing..Is your family coming to watch you two play...Fun time in your household im sure

Who exactly are you to judge what a man does with his family?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WE ur a loser..its your sons team and i would think the team has a name.

I am playing in the adult division and my kid is playing in 2022. Am I a loser? Not at all. You are the loser. Love to see you come play so I can show who the loser really is.

Much respect! Pay no mind to the negative loser. Live the passion. If my body could do it, i'd still be playing too. That's going to be a fun day for your family. Happy & healthy holidays.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am playing in the adult division and my kid is playing in 2022. Am I a loser? Not at all. You are the loser. Love to see you come play so I can show who the loser really is.

You were good until the "so I can show you who the loser really is" comment. Once you go all playground on them , it's hard to take you seriously.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure this lax Dad never had it when he was young, now trying to capture it in an over 40 indoor holiday muscle pull fest... good lord. seek help "show who the real loser is"; Thank you, you have. I'm guessing Franklin Square guy or Wantagh?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You were good until the "so I can show you who the loser really is" comment. Once you go all playground on them , it's hard to take you seriously.

The guy is just saying he is just playing in the same tournament as his kid and making it about family.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That tournament is for 2025-2020. You're not being truthful. Admit you were taking it too seriously and all will be right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That tournament is for 2025-2020. You're not being truthful. Admit you were taking it too seriously and all will be right.

He just another hold back, a few years longer than most!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually I am a 1970 holdback playing in 2022. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure this lax Dad never had it when he was young, now trying to capture it in an over 40 indoor holiday muscle pull fest... good lord. seek help "show who the real loser is"; Thank you, you have. I'm guessing Franklin Square guy or Wantagh?

Funny how all you "Lax Dads" have so much bashing to do on this site as you are living vicariously through your children, but I would bet my life that 50-75% of you have never played in a lax game in your entire lives...
Bashing an adult for playing a sport!!! What's next. Atleast they have the balls to atleast to play, so then when they are giving there kids the lax lesson speech on the way to a game they can atleast can say I've done that technique and it works!!!!
There's food for thought!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny how all you "Lax Dads" have so much bashing to do on this site as you are living vicariously through your children, but I would bet my life that 50-75% of you have never played in a lax game in your entire lives...
Bashing an adult for playing a sport!!! What's next. Atleast they have the balls to atleast to play, so then when they are giving there kids the lax lesson speech on the way to a game they can atleast can say I've done that technique and it works!!!!
There's food for thought!!!!

Here's food for thought.... learn spell check!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do u know why lacrosse is going to fade away soon ? Because of you crazy parents. And that goes for every age and thread. Your kids listen to you and see how addicted you all are and it's going to effect how much they really want to play. Let's get a grip. 30 years ago did parents act like this ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do u know why lacrosse is going to fade away soon ? Because of you crazy parents. And that goes for every age and thread. Your kids listen to you and see how addicted you all are and it's going to effect how much they really want to play. Let's get a grip. 30 years ago did parents act like this ??

social media especially anonymous social media is toxic. Dont take it so seriously. You don't have to even go on this site if you don't want to. No one would talk this way in person unless they've had one too many.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great response.... Spell check.
Must have hit a nerve.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great response.... Spell check.
Must have hit a nerve.

why is it when someone doesn't have a comeback on here they resort to you forgot to spell check. Very lame. Some people are just playing around and trying to be funny. Again you need to lighten up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because if you are not as witty, or your kid is not as old or good as some of the others , you can almost guarantee you are smarter than a poster on here. Grammar and spelling are easy targets! And you said it best. "TRYING to be funny".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All I want to know is this english class or a blog. I didn't know you had to be so formal and make sure we check our spelling on every word. Its ridiculous. It's a blog to talk about lacrosse, not an essay contest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't be stupid, you moron!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All I want to know is this english class or a blog. I didn't know you had to be so formal and make sure we check our spelling on every word. Its ridiculous. It's a blog to talk about lacrosse, not an essay contest.

Now you know!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo and bandits heading to Tampa next week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Them and the Diamondbacks I would suspect will do very well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice. Go all the way to Fla to beat up start up programs from the south. Waste of $$$$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits going to Florida a 2022 team? Are the bandits team 91 top team at this age ? Igloo?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 2023 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits will bring some special guests as their real 2023 team couldn't come within 20 goals of igloo 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits will bring some special guests as their real 2023 team couldn't come within 20 goals of igloo 2022.

Wanna bet? Loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please don't buy into this an igloo parent wouldn't start that! Bandits gave express 2022 a great game and that team beat our igloo boys a few times. It'll be fun Good luck to all it's clearly someone trying to start nonsense on Christmas Day which is really another story Merry Christmas all!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's be real it's around 90% of the people on this site that haven't stepped foot on the lacrosse field

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is no way this is a Igloo parent who said this. Please this is someone trying to start something and it is all to easy to do so. No adult person with any class would write a statement like this. This is someone from another organization, outside parents or coach; but not a Igloo parent. Both teams should have a great time down there and that is it. Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Palm beach revolution 2022 also very good.

No reason for the 2023 team 91 bandits not to add 2022 smash or united kids if they meet age reqs.

National champ games good idea, but won't have best teams if in Florida, Indiana, or Colorado. Need to be in northeast somewhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have Diamondbacks and Igloo played against each other in the last year? If so, what were the results?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo played palm beach and beat them in Maryland last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From this past summer
Palm Beach Revolution 9 - Igloo 1
Arden Diamondbacks 7 - Palm Beach Revolution 1
Arden Diamondbacks 10 - Igloo 3

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow....if that's the case LI teams are in trouble.
Igloo a top team at 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No reason for the 2023 team 91 bandits not to add 2022 smash or united kids if they meet age reqs.

National champ games good idea, but won't have best teams if in Florida, Indiana, or Colorado. Need to be in northeast somewhere.

The problem is that any of the grade eligible 2022 guests will never be age eligible for U based tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at the age cut off LI teams could be in a ton of trouble Big age gap

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will Smash, United and Express be there? Those who have played the top five Long Island teams would say those are the top three on Long Island teams.

Wow....if that's the case LI teams are in trouble.
Igloo a top team at 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Age cut off makes the disparity very large Hopefully the Long Island teams bring some beef or they will outsized

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax Georgia will be there also. Who knows what kids will be on the team - Madlax loves to shuffle the kids around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the Angry Elves? Heard they tore up Santa Jam scoring almost 20 goals a game.

Page 32 of 76 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 75 76

Link Copied to Clipboard