BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,672
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 26 of 44 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 43 44
Re: Boys 2021-7th Grade Fall 2015 Summer 2016
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree. The Express Karwoski team is a weak team talent-wise. Having said that, Karwoski does a good job with the team. He's a teacher and a motivator and is good with the boys.

Karwoski needs to show up. Friends kid is on the team and said he was only at two tournaments.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's to bad that 2nd team use to be really good , guess channy must have pissed off parents and they scattered like pigeons.

I agree. The Express Karwoski team is a weak team talent-wise. Having said that, Karwoski does a good job with the team. He's a teacher and a motivator and is good with the boys.

Karwoski needs to show up. Friends kid is on the team and said he was only at two tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do know there was a friendly scrimmage between Avalanche and The Outlaws Select or Black (Not Sure) Some of my PAL football dad's who's kids play on those teams said Outlaws were the more talented team. Thats all I know so if anyone saw the scrimmage go ahead and chime in if that was not the case.

Point is it's early fall lacrosse. These scrimmage/tournaments are a chance for coaches to see their new talent and find the gaps to build team chemistry for the spring. I can imagine that both these teams will be much better this spring/summer as will the rest of the 2021 teams. There is tremendous talent at this age, and I expect this year many of the final games will come down to the last 5 minutes.
Which 12 year olds will be the play the makers? - Who knows?

Finally some of the "Living Vicariously" dad's wont be happy unless I include this:

If I had to bet today the top ranking 2021 Long Island Teams, qualifying, and U13 Champs this summer it would be:

Summer Tournament Matchup Results:

1 Igloo Black Ice (They will lose a game this year though)
2 Icon
3 Express Channy
4 91 Orange
5 Outlaws Select
6 91 Ambush
7 Igloo Avalanche
8 Outlaws Black

Denver Qualifying Tournament Ranking/Results:

1 Icon
2 Igloo Black Ice
3 91 Orange
4 Express Channy

Denver Winner - Express Channy

Happy Holidays!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top 8 Should have Avalanche ahead of Ambush based on Avalanche having won by a few goals over Ambush this Fall. Also Ambush tied the Saints 1-1 and Avalanche last year beat the Saints by a lot. Also should have Black Ice winning it all. The top 4 results is out of order. Should be Igloo-Express-91-Icon. (If players play on correct teams order is Igloo-Icon-91-Express).Other than that the list looks correct.

I do know there was a friendly scrimmage between Avalanche and The Outlaws Select or Black (Not Sure) Some of my PAL football dad's who's kids play on those teams said Outlaws were the more talented team. Thats all I know so if anyone saw the scrimmage go ahead and chime in if that was not the case.

Point is it's early fall lacrosse. These scrimmage/tournaments are a chance for coaches to see their new talent and find the gaps to build team chemistry for the spring. I can imagine that both these teams will be much better this spring/summer as will the rest of the 2021 teams. There is tremendous talent at this age, and I expect this year many of the final games will come down to the last 5 minutes.

Finally some of the "Living Vicariously" dad's wont be happy unless I include this:

If I had to bet today the top ranking 2021 Long Island Teams, qualifying, and U13 Champs this summer it would be:

2 Icon
3 Express Channy
4 91 Orange
5 Outlaws Select
6 91 Ambush
7 Igloo Avalanche
8 Outlaws Black

1 Icon
2 Igloo Black Ice
3 91 Orange
4 Express Channy

Happy Holidays!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2 Icon
3 Express Channy
4 91 Orange
5 Outlaws Select
6 91 Ambush
7 Igloo Avalanche
8 Outlaws Black

1 Icon
2 Igloo Black Ice
3 91 Orange
4 Express Channy

Happy Holidays!!

Avalanche Beat 91 Ambush, so they need to be reversed.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo is the Top squad, but will lose a step in WSYL Qualifier and Event - since the attackman from Philly cant be on the roster - due to 100 mile radius restriction.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo still the best even without out of state kids.

Top 8 Should have Avalanche ahead of Ambush based on Avalanche having won by a few goals over Ambush this Fall. Also Ambush tied the Saints 1-1 and Avalanche last year beat the Saints by a lot. Also should have Black Ice winning it all. The top 4 results is out of order. Should be Igloo-Express-91-Icon. (If players play on correct teams order is Igloo-Icon-91-Express).Other than that the list looks correct.

2 Icon
3 Express Channy
4 91 Orange
5 Outlaws Select
6 91 Ambush
7 Igloo Avalanche
8 Outlaws Black

1 Icon
2 Igloo Black Ice
3 91 Orange
4 Express Channy

Happy Holidays!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then why did the coach allow an out of state kid to join the team - he must have felt they needed him - and probably displaced a kid that was on squad for a while. The whole notion of having an out of state kid on a youth lacrosse team is silly, but that is a different topic

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If only 4 teams qualify from the North for WSYL, then does everyone think all four teams will come from Long Island? No Western New [lacrosse] or Mass. or Conn. teams to challenge the LI supremacy? I would imagine at least one team has a chance to scare one of these teams at the April qualifier. The North division should have a very stacked group of teams. Should be fun to watch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does everyone rank all the North regional teams? Western NY, Mass. and Conn. could produce some upsets along the way. Maybe the WSYL allows more than 4 teams qualify from the North region. This may help all the top LI teams qualify.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since it was only the fall I do agree. If you want to get real silly Ambush should be above Outlaws. I did read somewhere the they beat them 2 out of three times. In my opinion that is how we should measure who is the best. Let all these teams play each other 3 times. Then a good determination can be made. Yet this is a good start. Nice Job

2 Icon
3 Express Channy
4 91 Orange
5 Outlaws Select
6 91 Ambush
7 Igloo Avalanche
8 Outlaws Black

1 Icon
2 Igloo Black Ice
3 91 Orange
4 Express Channy

Happy Holidays!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This would mean Ambush is ranked Higher than Avalanche too which can not be true on your head to head theory. Also wrong is the teams did not play 3 times which was explained before. Teams like fl$ Legacy, Outlaws and Avalanche don't announce scores like Ambush does. You need more info for any ranking so here is something to consider. Ambush lost to Avalanche 8-3. As someone said above Ambush tied the Saints 1-1 but that same day the Outlaws beat them 12-1 and Avalanche beat Saints by a lot last year. Ambush post all wins here. So we know When they win. They need to win more games against good teams to be considered higher than number 7. When a team has only one win and lost or tied all other teams that the team they beat was able to beat by a lot it makes one wonder if for that one win both teams had full rosters. The ranking are correct with the exception that Legacy and fl$ could fit in somewhere on this list. fl$ made a lot of Changes and on paper they are a top team. So instead of looking up in the rankings you may want to look over your shoulder because there is a lot of talented team not mentioned here.

Since it was only the fall I do agree. If you want to get real silly Ambush should be above Outlaws. I did read somewhere the they beat them 2 out of three times. In my opinion that is how we should measure who is the best. Let all these teams play each other 3 times. Then a good determination can be made. Yet this is a good start. Nice Job

2 Icon
3 Express Channy
4 91 Orange
5 Outlaws Select
6 91 Ambush
7 Igloo Avalanche
8 Outlaws Black

1 Icon
2 Igloo Black Ice
3 91 Orange
4 Express Channy

Happy Holidays!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There will absolutely be non-LI teams that make it in my opinion. Laxachussetts Black was one of the strongest teams last summer and both Primetime and Eclipse picked up a lot of new talent this year that strengthens their teams considerably. One thing is for sure, watching the qualifiers is going to be fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck beating Igloo.

There will absolutely be non-LI teams that make it in my opinion. Laxachussetts Black was one of the strongest teams last summer and both Primetime and Eclipse picked up a lot of new talent this year that strengthens their teams considerably. One thing is for sure, watching the qualifiers is going to be fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These predictions are MY end of summer predictions and have nothing to do with who has played who already this fall or last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These predictions are MY end of summer predictions and have nothing to do with who has played who already this fall or last year.

I predict that your predictions will demonstrate that you have no idea what you are writing about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eclipse has one or two more players who are going to show up this spring that will push them over the top. The team split 1-1 with Channy this fall, and with at least one more stud that we hear is going to join, I think they may be headed to Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Eclipse split with Icon. Icon lost first game and won in finals. Express Channy beat Eclipse both times they played this Fall.

]Eclipse has one or two more players who are going to show up this spring that will push them over the top. The team split 1-1 with Channy this fall, and with at least one more stud that we hear is going to join, I think they may be headed to Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's tell the whole truth, Express beat Eclipse with the assistance of two top Icon players. Eclipse was winning in both games and lost 7-6 & 7-5 to Express Channy. Eclipse was missing several players and Express had extra talented players. This Spring and Summer will be fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Omg! Enough with this two talented icon players! There is only one!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only going on what I read

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If express makes it to denver and icon doesn't i am sure mc will have the icon player on his roster..lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then why did the coach allow an out of state kid to join the team - he must have felt they needed him - and probably displaced a kid that was on squad for a while. The whole notion of having an out of state kid on a youth lacrosse team is silly, but that is a different topic
Because he's probably the best 7th grader out there. I'm sure he will be back next year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cant change roster after qualifier.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What out of state kid? Where is he from?

Because he's probably the best 7th grader out there. I'm sure he will be back next year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Out of state is not the issue, over 99 miles is the issue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you people have lives?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you people have lives?

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are all the same its winter time and we are on a lax blog. It's just conversation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kid is from outside Philadelphia and not eligible to play for them in wsyl - no way around that - and he is their best attackman by far

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kid is from outside Philadelphia and not eligible to play for them in wsyl - no way around that - and he is their best attackman by far

You are sadly Mistaken and misinformed ........ Good Luck see ya there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kid is not eligible outside 100 miles but AA did play w 2020 kids last year as we all know

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was on Rising Sons last year - everyone in philly knows the name. world is too small on this club circuit for anyone to get away with much

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How far outside of Philly is he? Philly isnt much more than 100 miles from the island

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure how he can play, it is more than 100 miles for sure. Why have the rule if you aren't going to follow it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Glen cove to Philly NOT in the 100 mile range

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Philly to Syosset is 135 miles.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard may use a Long Island address. Maybe rules should be from school attended if different address used.

Philly to Syosset is 135 miles.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Plus he attends practices. So he is full time with the team. Not a ringer brought in just for the tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL. School report card is used as proof of residence. Does he go to school in Hicksville also? The lacrosse community should expect this young man to play for Igloo in the qualifier and in Denver. Igloo has circumvented tournament rules since it's inception. Why should this year be any different?

Page 26 of 44 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 43 44

Link Copied to Clipboard