BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 54 of 128 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 127 128
Re: Crabs Lacrosse / Baltimore Lacrosse Club
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry for you Long Island parents but if Baltimore would suckle at the teet of a team like you do with the Spinella brothers we could put together a team that would dominate. We have different interests here. Enjoy your 7th grade win. You earned it. And for the future, if you don't want to lose to crabs by the rules in Maryland, please stay home the "crush" parents I met in the clarion hotel Friday night were only surpassed as a-holes by the parents at the crabs loss on Sunday. The Team 91 parents at the crabs loss were the worst I have seen in the past 10 years as a coach/parent. For the record, my son doesn't play for either of the teams mentioned.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sorry for you Long Island parents but if Baltimore would suckle at the teet of a team like you do with the Spinella brothers we could put together a team that would dominate. We have different interests here. Enjoy your 7th grade win. You earned it. And for the future, if you don't want to lose to crabs by the rules in Maryland, please stay home the "crush" parents I met in the clarion hotel Friday night were only surpassed as a-holes by the parents at the crabs loss on Sunday. The Team 91 parents at the crabs loss were the worst I have seen in the past 10 years as a coach/parent. For the record, my son doesn't play for either of the teams mentioned.

Maryland "rules"? We don't have different rules. We have clubs that distort the rules (ie Crabs ) but there are no "Marykand rules" -just Maryland clubs that make the rest of us look bad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tournaments have rules. If the Long Island people want a tournament with strict age requirement, start a tournament that national teams will want to attend. If not, quit bitching about losing. Beach lax will continue to thrive without the obnoxious team "91's". Stay home. Thanks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I never said there were Maryland rules idiot. I said the Beach lax tournament has rules so if you, as a long island parent, don't like it please feel free to stay home or adjust to the rules. Don't [lacrosse] about them. The team lost. Deal with it. The parents were the offset assholes I have seen In 10 years of coaching. You don't like it , stay home.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What nonsense are you talking about
My son has played on a 91 team for years and has been a 3 sport athlete
In fact 1 of his teammates is a 5 star football recruit as a qb that Maryland offered a spot I am sure they want him to redshirt a year or 2 to be on age with other Maryland kids his grad year

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[lacrosse]. Is your son on an "elite team"? Is he on a Spinella team. We all know the [lacrosse] that goes on with team 91. If not, you are a paycheck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What amuses me is all these LI people claming that LI kids are clearly superior in everyway to MD kids. Set aside the top team for each LI and MD and you have VERY similar talent for both areas. So LI won Denver so they have the top 20-24 kids (although other teams have a couple/few also). Ok. What about the others? No better than the rest. That's why LI parents have no integrity at the tournaments and on this board. Unlike a certain team win with class and quit with the LI BS. I was hoping both your teams would lose!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What nonsense are you talking about
My son has played on a 91 team for years and has been a 3 sport athlete
In fact 1 of his teammates is a 5 star football recruit as a qb that Maryland offered a spot I am sure they want him to redshirt a year or 2 to be on age with other Maryland kids his grad year

I played college football and I know you don't redshirt for "a year or 2". Please tell your parents that you are on the computer and then go to bed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I never said there were Maryland rules idiot. I said the Beach lax tournament has rules so if you, as a long island parent, don't like it please feel free to stay home or adjust to the rules. Don't [lacrosse] about them. The team lost. Deal with it. The parents were the offset assholes I have seen In 10 years of coaching. You don't like it , stay home.

We can understand your grumpiness-it has been a tough week for Crabs getting proven to be not so worthy without their holdbacks in Denver and all. . What you wrote earlier is nothing like what your wrote above and it still reeks of arrogance. Do you want the rest of the teams that are tired of the Crabs distorting rules to stay home too?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not affiliated in any way with crabs. I watched the beach lax game. If you Ada a team 91 parent who is bothered by the fact that you lost, start your own tournament and STOP BITCHING that you lost. No one wants to play in Long Island. Create a tournament that the rest of the country wants to play in or STFU. You Lost

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you want to prove long islands "supremacy" let's set up a game where the Spinellas can't influence. You Long Islanders" in?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are one of the Team 91 parents I met at the Clarion hotel over the weekend or the parents during the final game on Saturday then you are the worst.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Genius-

If you were really from MD you would know that DMV, or District, Maryland and Virginia, describes DC and its surrounding counties not Baltimore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs pull kids from the DMV as does FCA on a smaller scale.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where does the vaunted NPYLL draw teams from? The DMV and beyond to include Baltimore, Annapolis, Southern Maryland, Eastern Shore, Frederick County, etc. Lacrosse does exist in this region outside of Baltimore!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where does the vaunted NPYLL draw teams from? The DMV and beyond to include Baltimore, Annapolis, Southern Maryland, Eastern Shore, Frederick County, etc. Lacrosse does exist in this region outside of Baltimore!

say it isnt so!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question for Team91 Crush people. How many days a week does Team91 practice and want about winter and Spring?? I had heard 5 days a week,,but that cant be all year?
Just curious as they had some incredible skills for being so young.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you want to prove long islands "supremacy" let's set up a game where the Spinellas can't influence. You Long Islanders" in?

How was the game influenced? The game had rules?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not affiliated in any way with crabs. I watched the beach lax game. If you Ada a team 91 parent who is bothered by the fact that you lost, start your own tournament and STOP BITCHING that you lost. No one wants to play in Long Island. Create a tournament that the rest of the country wants to play in or STFU. You Lost

Didnt Crabs / 91/ Express / etc just form the National Lacrosse Federation for this exact reason? They did form their own - and if it means Crabs and 91 meet more often, then we will need more bandwith for this forum.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at the Hershey tournament schedule for the 2020s - notice Hogan has his 2020 team PLAYING UP in the U15 division. You would NEVER see the Crabs organization do that....

Kudos to Hogan

It is an age based division and they have summer birthdays so they HAVE to play U15 . They are simply playing them where they belong and following their owners rules. They do not have holdbacks on the team but they do have June, July and August birthdays making them ineligible for U13. They are NOT playing up.

Hawks Green is already playing 2020a - they can't put their A& AA together and their their ages align with the U15b. They are playing B-not A as a AA. They will do fine although their competition may not be thrilled. No second year 15s allowed in B either so this is the correct place for 2020 AAs with older kids and they should excel.

2020 Green is not playing 2020A and they are playing up, Green and Black could both be playing 2020A, but Green is playing 15B, 2020 Black is playing 2020A even though they are the B team in that age group and could probably fit into 13AA, 2019 Black is playing 15A even thought they are the B team in that age group and could fit into 15B, 2018 Black is playing JV, even though they are a B team in that age group, are all rising sophomores, and could play 15AA like other teams are doing. Never saw a rule about second year 15's in the guidelines, only 2nd year 13's. Give the guy some credit, he's not working it like some other tournament directors do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking at the Hershey tournament schedule for the 2020s - notice Hogan has his 2020 team PLAYING UP in the U15 division. You would NEVER see the Crabs organization do that....

Kudos to Hogan

It is an age based division and they have summer birthdays so they HAVE to play U15 . They are simply playing them where they belong and following their owners rules. They do not have holdbacks on the team but they do have June, July and August birthdays making them ineligible for U13. They are NOT playing up.

Hawks Green is already playing 2020a - they can't put their A& AA together and their their ages align with the U15b. They are playing B-not A as a AA. They will do fine although their competition may not be thrilled. No second year 15s allowed in B either so this is the correct place for 2020 AAs with older kids and they should excel.

2020 Green is not playing 2020A and they are playing up, Green and Black could both be playing 2020A, but Green is playing 15B, 2020 Black is playing 2020A even though they are the B team in that age group and could probably fit into 13AA, 2019 Black is playing 15A even thought they are the B team in that age group and could fit into 15B, 2018 Black is playing JV, even though they are a B team in that age group, are all rising sophomores, and could play 15AA like other teams are doing. Never saw a rule about second year 15's in the guidelines, only 2nd year 13's. Give the guy some credit, he's not working it like some other tournament directors do.

The 2022 teams were pretty weak also, so Hawks 2022 is playing up in U13.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where's the twist, where's the twist
There's no pine tar in lacrosse [/quote]

"There's no pine tar in lacrosse" Congrats - that level of intellect perfectly justifies an academic holdback. And good news - it won't cost you a dime, cause you're "special"... [/quote]
That makes no sense, you come in with some donkey comment about major league baseball on a youth lacrosse forum and then follow it up with that, it just makes you hmmm

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Kudos to Hogan

ARE TOO

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all you have to do is step out onto the lax field with them and have your kids look up in the air about a foot and say "how old are you" to one of the players on the other team, and have them hesitate and say "um, 12. wait, I mean 13" and/or "hey - what grade are you in" and have them answer with no hesitation "10th - what about you" (yes, this happened at Young Guns this weekend - in 2019. And it wasn't a Crabs team. For real. Really!), and you have your answer. [/quote]

Oh come on, just for shitz and gigglez, give us a team name for this big strapping lad so we can be looking for them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There's no pine tar in lacrosse

"There's no pine tar in lacrosse" Congrats - that level of intellect perfectly justifies an academic holdback. And good news - it won't cost you a dime, cause you're "special"... [/quote]
That makes no sense, you come in with some donkey comment about major league baseball on a youth lacrosse forum and then follow it up with that, it just makes you hmmm[/quote]

You're a moron - clearly, if you read the whole post, it was an analogy. You likely don't know what that is, but if you Google it, they'll give you a nice big box with a definition. Oh crap, I just used another big word - OK, Google that one also, I apologize. Darn it, there I go again - my fault. It's just so hard to think of one syllable words so we can stay at your brain level... ;-)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was one player on the 2019 Madlax National Team at Young Guns who was in 9th grade this past school year and played all year on Madlax 2018, but he will repeat 9th grade in private school in the fall so he has "reclassed" to 2019. And there is another who was on Madlax 2018 all year and will continue into 10th grade in public school this fall (class of 2018) but has "reclassified" to 2019 for Club purposes by saying he will do a PG year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all you have to do is step out onto the lax field with them and have your kids look up in the air about a foot and say "how old are you" to one of the players on the other team, and have them hesitate and say "um, 12. wait, I mean 13" and/or "hey - what grade are you in" and have them answer with no hesitation "10th - what about you" (yes, this happened at Young Guns this weekend - in 2019. And it wasn't a Crabs team. For real. Really!), and you have your answer.

Oh come on, just for shitz and gigglez, give us a team name for this big strapping lad so we can be looking for them[/quote]

Actually, it was two different teams - one was Cannons and one was FCA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And Madlax (see above)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all you have to do is step out onto the lax field with them and have your kids look up in the air about a foot and say "how old are you" to one of the players on the other team, and have them hesitate and say "um, 12. wait, I mean 13" and/or "hey - what grade are you in" and have them answer with no hesitation "10th - what about you" (yes, this happened at Young Guns this weekend - in 2019. And it wasn't a Crabs team. For real. Really!), and you have your answer.

Oh come on, just for shitz and gigglez, give us a team name for this big strapping lad so we can be looking for them

Actually, it was two different teams - one was Cannons and one was FCA.[/quote]

Looney's and Breakers are the same way too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was one player on the 2019 Madlax National Team at Young Guns who was in 9th grade this past school year and played all year on Madlax 2018, but he will repeat 9th grade in private school in the fall so he has "reclassed" to 2019. And there is another who was on Madlax 2018 all year and will continue into 10th grade in public school this fall (class of 2018) but has "reclassified" to 2019 for Club purposes by saying he will do a PG year.

How is that possible? It seems comical enough already, but now it is a free option for any 10th grader to say I plan to do a PG year and that is good enough to pass for him to play down a grade? That is truly pathetic.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definateley was not a cannon 2019. All of those boys just finished 8th grade with 2 finished 7 th grade. Yes i have a son on the team. Not going to let that rumor start. The biggest kid is slso the youngest.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How is that possible? It seems comical enough already, but now it is a free option for any 10th grader to say I plan to do a PG year and that is good enough to pass for him to play down a grade? That is truly pathetic.

It's 100% true. Madlax also has a 2020 public school kid playing on their 2021 team. And a 2017 public school kid on their 2018 team. And more.3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"There's no pine tar in lacrosse" Congrats - that level of intellect perfectly justifies an academic holdback. And good news - it won't cost you a dime, cause you're "special"...

That makes no sense, you come in with some donkey comment about major league baseball on a youth lacrosse forum and then follow it up with that, it just makes you hmmm[/quote]

You're a moron - clearly, if you read the whole post, it was an analogy. You likely don't know what that is, but if you Google it, they'll give you a nice big box with a definition. Oh crap, I just used another big word - OK, Google that one also, I apologize. Darn it, there I go again - my fault. It's just so hard to think of one syllable words so we can stay at your brain level... ;-) [/quote]

hey you moron, lacrosse is a two syllable word

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"There's no pine tar in lacrosse" Congrats - that level of intellect perfectly justifies an academic holdback. And good news - it won't cost you a dime, cause you're "special"...

That makes no sense, you come in with some donkey comment about major league baseball on a youth lacrosse forum and then follow it up with that, it just makes you hmmm

You're a moron - clearly, if you read the whole post, it was an analogy. You likely don't know what that is, but if you Google it, they'll give you a nice big box with a definition. Oh crap, I just used another big word - OK, Google that one also, I apologize. Darn it, there I go again - my fault. It's just so hard to think of one syllable words so we can stay at your brain level... ;-) [/quote]

hey you moron, lacrosse is a two syllable word[/quote]

Darn it - thanks! How did I do here? All good?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definateley was not a cannon 2019. All of those boys just finished 8th grade with 2 finished 7 th grade. Yes i have a son on the team. Not going to let that rumor start. The biggest kid is slso the youngest.

wrong cannons - it was Carolina cannons

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny how all the Cannons parents are quick to deny over age kids on their teams. Everyone knows that the 2022 team was caught by another club. Stop pretending

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny how all the Cannons parents are quick to deny over age kids on their teams. Everyone knows that the 2022 team was caught by another club. Stop pretending

Yes, they were! Maybe the boys that finished 8th grade were only held back twice...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, they were! Maybe the boys that finished 8th grade were only held back twice...

Carolina Cannons is U based up to U-13 only. 2019 and higher are grade based. Nobody on the 2019 team was in HS last year. On top of this, their top 2019 actually plays on the 2018 team. You are barking up the wrong tree here. There are young players on their U13 and U11 teams who are not typical grade, but on a U team that doesn't matter

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're a moron - clearly, if you read the whole post, it was an analogy. You likely don't know what that is, but if you Google it, they'll give you a nice big box with a definition. Oh crap, I just used another big word - OK, Google that one also, I apologize. Darn it, there I go again - my fault. It's just so hard to think of one syllable words so we can stay at your brain level... ;-)

hey you moron, lacrosse is a two syllable word[/quote]

Darn it - thanks! How did I do here? All good? [/quote]
Thanks all good....good an al og y

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wrong cannons - it was Carolina cannons

No - it was the MD Cannons team. No rumors - that's exactly what happened, so ither the kids are not bright enough to remember their ages, or someone is full of it...

Like Reply Quote
Page 54 of 128 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 127 128
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard