Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
BLC finished the regular season 5-2 last year and played well, did they drop down to AA or are they just not fielding at team at 31 this year?

I would look at the poster's list of elite teams as common sense conjecture, not fact.

I highly doubt LTLC or Zingoes move up.

91 coaches at every age group are told to push as aggressively towards elite as possible, because even if you lose every game, you start recruiting "elite" kids from other teams at that point. The point of 91's youth teams is to raise money, as most of the local players not hand-picked by Millon (ie the 2023 and 2025 teams), are jettisoned before 8th and 9th grade in favor of large, speedy holdbacks who live between DC and Long Island. Nothing wrong with any of this, but don't say you weren't warned to be skeptical of the "we develop elite players" sales pitch. Whether it's 91 or any other elite team.
Some of those teams may protest being placed in elite but that’s the elite division.

BLC 31s basically folded. I spoke with the coach at the PLL semis in DC. Half the kids wants to ML and half went to next NL.

The ? with Hawks and ML is whether the new age rules will force #97H and #10ML to play on 30s. I don’t know their dates of birth but do know they were both 10 last spring.