Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well, sorry. I could have put in UVM or Delaware or Penn State or UMass or Denver. It wasn't an insult to two colleges, so sorry again. It's a bigger point than that.

I do wonder what it is like to be the parent of a 9th grader standing in some cow field in Maryland being psyched that my kid may spark an interest from a college coach who may be able to offer our family a $5K or $10K discount to a college my son could not find on a map before looking it up. Not that some scholarship money is nothing but a help, but Jesus. Parents getting revved about this and urging life decisions for 9th graders is what is wrong with this sport, not what ai wrote.

Dear sir or madam,

I am such parent. My son has looked into Binghamton for 2 years now, is academically accelerated and is happy they are on the sidelines watching. First question out of his mouth was did you see Coach Skelly or Coach Francis.

At first I was shocked, but he showed me why he favored the Bearcats and I became a believer. Saw them at Stony Brook last year along with some other 2019's. Many probably went to see SB and became BU fans. LSM #18 was amazing and their middies are exactly the fit and mold of my son.

By they way he also likes 2 other schools you mention, and for him seeing them at the tournaments is a great thing. And BTW as a parent, it is a great feeling; a feeling I hope that never gets old. I don't care if 9th grade or 11th grade. It is a proud feeling.