Originally Posted by Anonymous
You people outside the outlaws program just don't get it, but I will try to explain. First of all if your son doesn't play for the outlaws then what are you doing on outlaw news? Travel at this age isn't all about winning its about training your child to be a better well rounded player. Oh wait, let me jump from club to club to search for that team that can take my Johnny all the way to Duke! Smash is a perfect example, for the last couple of years they have been (THE FORCE), Express puts a killer team together, beats them and the kids are throwing tantrums and won't shake hands, oh yeah that's a well rounded player. Thats okay, I rather stay with a club were the director knows my son by his first name you jackasses.

you need to go back and read these threads. Several of the people sticking up for the outlaws are the ones not on the outlaws. Mainly because we have played some competitive games with them and our kids know each other. The hater is someone on the team or who left the team thinking he was sold an A team. He cant and won't let it go for whatever reason. And smash problems were parents not kids.