My daughter is new to the Sky Walkers program and I love what I see. My daughter plays very hard and is highly motivated on the field. I did not see that with another club team that she played for last year. It's about finding the right fit for your daughter. Every program has features and attributes that cater to different people. Don't make any decisions based on what you hear and see on discussion boards. Take the time to go out to tournaments and watch the interaction of the players within themselves and the coaches before, during, and after games. Take your daughter with you during these visits. Then you and your daughter can make an educated guess on what is the right fit.
Mike just has a loud coaching style but I always feel that he has my daughter's best interest in mind. I think he truly cares for my daughter's success both as a person and an athlete. If I thought he spoke to my daughter with any malice, I would never allow her on the team. Remember that the Sky Walkers program is preparing your daughter for college lacrosse which have far more intense coaching style than I see from Mike. Too many girls have quit college lacrosse because they were not prepared for the intensity of the game at the collegiate level.
Good luck and let the girls have FUN!