BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,111
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
MARYLAND FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Boys High School Anonymous 1 hour ago
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who was the unhinged Calvert Hall dad screaming at refs, pacing the stands, and dropping f-bombs all game long today?

Simmer down, yo. It's just lax

Calvert Hall and Loyola dads in a nutshell.

You could hear the Calvert Hall coaches from the other side of the field too. Why yell at kids like that? Totally over the top and unnecessary.

Stop it already, CH has the biggest mouths in MIAA from coaches and parents, it has been that way for years. Lets get on to something else that needs discussing.
12,819 3,322,244 more...
Re: Girls High School Anonymous 2 hours ago
I'd be mad if I were SPSG parents too. The wheels might be coming off the wagon. The fact they are still harping about this alleged incident a week later is insanity.

I think most of us can agree. Private school parents where girls lacrosse is involved are some of the most insecure, backstabbing, unrealistic people on the planet.

Crying and whining non-stop. You're kids are soft.

"Boo hoo.....coach called me a name". Give me a break. Your daughter is in for a rude awakening in the real world.

It's handled differently in public schools if you catch my drift.

They do nothing at all in the public’s. Plus the quality of athletics is very bad.
4,890 1,324,025 more...
BOTC MAIN FORUM (LI, CT, WC) Jump to new posts
Re: Boys High School Lax Anonymous 2 hours ago
Nepotism runs deep all around the island, but at the end of the day the best thing your kid can do is work their butts off day in and out in practice and give the coaches no reason to bench them.

In my town have seen upperclassmen who are bigger/stronger/faster get benched for 8th graders who weigh 120lbs soaking wet and when the PAL Director is part of a big organization and just so happened to play college ball with the varsity coach ..... well it makes you wonder.

What town? You’re anonymous so no worries would like to verify what you’re writing
10,659 4,174,120 more...
Re: Westchester NY Youth Lacrosse Anonymous 2 hours ago
Up on the marquee:
Mamaroneck at Rye Rye, in a close game.
John Jay-CR at Scarsdale: JJCR

The rest

Haldane at Pleasantville Pvll
Carmel at Blind Brook: Carmel, shouldn’t be close
Arlington at Byram Hills: BH
Hen Hud vs. Wapp: Should be Wapp.
Mahopac at Pelham Pel

Eastchester at Clarkstown N: CN
Harrison at Pearl River: Pearly White River
Pawling vs. Yonkers: Should be Pawling, if not they really need to consider merging with another school.
North Salem vs. Dobbs Ferry: DF
Nanuet at White Plains: WP
Brewster at Greeley Greeley

Tappan Zee at Nyack: TZ, could turn into a good game if Nyack plays A game.
Valley Central vs. North Rock: NR, isn’t VC a section 9 team
3,928 1,900,751 more...
Re: Boys 2031-5th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 3 hours ago
Blue devils FO is on point—top notch. Kudos to his development over the past year. I think the team consists of 4 middies including the FOGO. There’s not enough athletic kids to go around.

I don’t think express /91 will get the kids they seek. The other programs invested, developed, created a winning culture that the kids are apart of. Why would they be apart of the “reboot?” They have friendships and relationships with organizations for years now. Those other teams left the back door open and now they are out of luck!

Winning is a quality of its own!

Can you please stop acting like you are an independent observer! You are obviously one of the FO parents. No other person would know those details about that legacy team…….especially when it’s not that good.
432 97,104 more...
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
PENNSYLVANIA FORUM Jump to new posts
Re: Main Forum Philadelphia & Vicinity Anonymous 9 hours ago
The Chesmont is down this year. Outside of D East, they don’t have a team that would finish in the top half of the Central. Radnor, Springfield, Garnet Valley, Marple, Stoga, and Penncrest would beat everyone else in the Chesmont.
Stoga lost to an Avon Grove team 2-3 in league play

Stoga is not a top team this year. They do not belong in this conversation. The Central league is still the top PUBLIC league in PA. This year the Inter-Ac is the best league in PA. This is not up for debate.

We get it, Dad. Nobody is debating about the inter AC being the top league. It may be the top league in the nation this year. We are talking about the PIAA teams. The Central is definitely the strongest and deepest, followed by the Chesmont, and then probably the PAC.

That’s correct. I would’ve thought the way the question was put that it was understood we were discussing teams in the PIAA. Interac dad can feel safe knowing his $50k tuition is well spent being in the overall top league…you may return to your Range Rover, Helly Hansen jacket, and Maui Jim’s all while sipping your Stateside out of your Yeti knowing it’s all worth it

Not a dad, but I appreciate the jokes. The point is to clarify where the PA leagues stand this year. Inter Ac is at the top obviously. the top half central league is up, Stoga is in the bottom half of the central league (a far fall from their 2 or 3 year championship run starting in 2010) and the ches mont is down this year. Central league is the best PA public school league this year, Cheers!
3,151 1,007,254 more...
Re: Boys 2031 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 10 hours ago
ML beats Hawks by 6
393 96,720 more...
Re: Boys 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous 11 hours ago
And which three players would those be?
954 173,767 more...
Re: Boys 2028 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region Anonymous 11 hours ago
It’s getting pretty clear how this seasons going to go. Crabs, Hawks, and FCA will be in the playoffs. Team Money, DCE, and 91 won’t get any wins except against each other. MadLax vs Next Level this Saturday will decide the final playoff spot. And you can bet that MadLax will have all its fly ins, the student goalie will be on, and MadLax will get it done. Bring it on baby!!

Hawks and Crabs are the only sure thing at this point. Couple pivotal games this weekend: DCE Vs FCA and Madlax Vs Next Level. Those outcomes will determine last 2 spots.

While we’re on the subject here are this week’s early predictions based on what we’ve seen through 3:

DCE 8, FCA 6
NL 5, Madlax 4 in OT
Hawks 11, Team 91 3
Crabs 13, Money 7

Has DCE righted the ship with an easy win over 91? Hard to say. FCA winning, but not decisively. They’re at risk against DCE.

NL is hearing the air come out of their balloon after the week 1 win. Blown out by Crabs, and couldn’t handle FCA in a swing game. Madlax showing signs of life with good FOGO, but an 0-2 start with Hawks on the horizon next week, this game is a must or they’re headed for 0-4 start and the flyins might cancel their travel plans last couple weeks.

Hawks will roll. But 91 has two very good goalies that can keep them in games. Maybe tighter outcome than some expect.

Crabs will win, but Money will keep it close till late. Crabs have some offensive firepower, particularly the left attackman, but average at some key positions. Someone could sneak up on them. Is it Money? Probably not, but they could lose a couple games before playoffs.

okay, I am ready to do some wagering.

DCE 8, FCA 6 - I will take FCA +2 all day long. they are better at the two most important positions, faceoffs and goaltending. FCA could give 2 and this would still be a safe bet.
NL 5, Madlax 4 in OT - I will take MadLax +1 here - they played Crabs tough and Crabs killed NL
Hawks 11, Team 91 3 - This looks about right, but I will take 91 and the points
Crabs 13, Money 7 - I will take the Crabs and give 6. Easy money, excuse the pun. No way this is within 6, and certainly no way TMoney scores 7.

Innocent bystander here… I kinda like these original lines. I think FCA goes down. Been hanging by a thread last two games. DCE surprises them.

Madlax can’t score goals. And will really have a hard time scoring goals against NL goalie. I like this call 5-4 NL.

91 just doesn’t have enough elite players. If they could pick up a Middie or two, they’ve got some good kids to build on. But I think Hawks win by 10

Crabs and Money is an interesting one. I’ll take a money +6. Other than the holdback left attackman, Crabs aren't overwhelming at any other position

Likely the most pivotal Sat of Regular season HoCo.
10,179 2,016,884 more...
Re: New to LI travel lax Looking For Advice Anonymous Yesterday at 08:11 PM
Forget lacrosse and buy your kid a dirt bike!
54 29,573 more...
Re: Boys 2032-4th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 05:33 PM
91 has enough kids for two AA teams

91 can't even fill one AA in this age group. They constantly lose and lose badly to Rebels.

Lose badly? Didn't they go to overtime in two games against the Rebels? Why do you feel the need to talk badly and disparage a group of 9 year old kids, does it make you feel good about yourself?

Rebels 32' are a really good team, they have had some good games with the 32' 91 team, both are lucky to have solid local competition.
345 58,753 more...
Re: Girls High School Lax Anonymous Yesterday at 03:57 PM
GC on its way down. When parents take their kids out of their town youth/travel
Programs it doesn’t bode well for the future varsity programs.
How many Tradition players are now playing for other clubs?

What @ChillLaxin. Tradition is relatively new. First class was 2024! So that means for years and years before that, kids played for YJ, Liberty and Elevate...etc.
Actually 2025
The vast majority of current varsity contributors never played for tradition. Honestly having a travel club too closely tied to high school team is often a political nightmare.

Yes, that's correct. Thanks for the correction.
8,552 3,029,351 more...
Re: Girls 2029-7th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 03:30 PM
Is there a B Yellow Jackets team? Jesters and Igloo don’t have competitive teams, right? Or Liberty I guess - who does have a good 2028. Wonder if there will be any movement pre season for a few girls

You're in the 2029 thread.

Visit US Clublax's site for rankings for whichever year you're looking for and you'll see how they rank. Should be able to identify which the B teams are.
222 43,084 more...
Re: Boys 2030-6th Grade Fall 2023/Summer 2024 Anonymous Yesterday at 02:45 PM
Cyclones are in the 29 bracket, guessing Lions players and a mix of others.
217 50,751 more...
TRYOUTS Jump to new posts
True Blue Lacrosse Girls Tryouts BOTC_EVENTS Yesterday at 02:16 PM
0 47 more...
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Today's Visitors
14 members (Anonymous 1, JimSection1, 1026ME, BiggLax, Team BOTC, Anonymous2027, Laxdad66, cltlax, abowden, Thirdy@BOTC, lax516, Heartlax26, 2 invisible), 5,168 guests, and 4,791 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod